Tuesday, June 23, 2009

April Rain Night Rainew

Posted by Aly Walansky:
For the last few weeks, I’ve been noticing my skin look a lot healthier…and I have a pretty good idea of who to thank for it.
Nightly drinking (and not of the water kind) got my skin super dehydrated, and I had to find a way of quenching that thirst.
April Rain’s Night Rainew is an ultra-hydrating night repair crème that promises to provide long-lasting moisture.
I’ve been using it every night after cleansing, and as I feel my face right now, it feels supple and smooth - exactly how I want it to feel - and it feels that way until I wake up in the morning. Skin that is dried out looks aged - and as I am just hitting 30, I don’t want to look any older than I already am! As it’s become healthier, I am looking younger (if not young, sigh. Night Rainew has HydroPeptides in it, which are 100% organic and said to help get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. It also includes antioxidants Buddleja and Echinacea, also age-defying. Let’s face it, I can use all the help I can get.

No comments: