Monday, September 14, 2009

HydroPeptide Serum Reviewed and Recommended

It is nearly a year ago since I first came across Azure Cosmeceuticals Hydropeptide Serum. I was excited to see a sophisticated concoction of peptides and epidermal growth factors and I was about to whip out my credit card when I looked further down the ingredients list and my purchase was put off by peptides, triethanolamine, silicones and phenoxyethanol. Then a few weeks ago, Azure sent me the Hydropeptide Serum ($130) and it seems to have been reformulated to appeal to my flexible friend (although there is still one silicone and the phenoxyethanol is a bit high up the list for my liking). I have been testing it ever since and have noticed a smoother, brighter complexion, diminishing fine lines and a more even skin tone.

No comments: