Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cosmetiholic.com Review: April Rain, Age-Defying Night Rainew

Right now it’s pouring in the Tri-State area, which has inspired me to finally write my review of April Rain Night Rainew moisturizer ($129, aprilrainskinscience.com), an ultra hydrating, age-defying night repair cream. Night Rainew, the first product to launch in the April Rain collection, contains HydroPeptide, a collagen-building formula full of age-defying peptides that firm and deeply hydrate cells.
Before I tell you about the product, let me start off by telling you that I am 24 and besides a few fine lines, I haven’t found a real wrinkle…yet. To delay this discovery as long as possible, I use anti-aging skincare products. With that said, I tried this product along with a friend of mine who was looking to diminish some wrinkles, and though our skin types are different, we both experienced phenomenal results.
For me, I noticed right away that my skin looked dewy and felt soft and moisturized after using the product. Plus, my pores looked smaller and the fine lines I had were completely gone (a hard thing to eliminate in cold weather). My friend found that even after one use her skin looked significantly younger, softer and brighter. After 30 days, there’s no way she’d stop using. She continuously told me how much she loves this cream (hint hint, 'let me keep it') and how much she loved the smell also!

No comments: